Wednesday, July 8, 2009

Chipotle Barbeque Chicken


Who says you have to grill only on the weekends? Besides, I realized I had let myself get just a little too fancy-pants with all the pizzas, peppers, and paninis, and it was time to get back to real grilling. I cant be certain, but I'm pretty sure my Weber called me Creme Brulee Bri as I walked by the other day. Well, this is Barbeque Bri and I was hungry. Plus, I have a lot of marinades to use up. So it was time to fire up the coals and get to grilling. Weber actually makes a pretty good chipotle marinade. Their package says to use it on pork, but I think it does just fine with chicken wings. I find it adds a little smokiness to balance out the sweet barbeque sauce. I'm sure I dont need to tell you how tasty barbeque chicken is, but this one actually had me literally licking my fingers afterwards.

2 comments:

  1. Dude, the weekend is coming up, and it's neck and neck with the halibut and ultimate burger? We need another vote to break the tie. I still vote for the ultimate burger to be a burger plus a crab cake on the same bun. Or, a lot of restaurants are doing avocado on the burger - very solid.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Only 12 hours left as of this comment. I'm not real sure what to do about a tie in the voting. I let Alexis create the facebook page to drive more traffic to the blog, but i don't think I know how to use it effectively. Feel free to vote more than once so we can hopefully break the tie.

    ReplyDelete